Monday 4 November 2013

12 Hour Relay

On Friday we had 12 hour relay. I was in the team that was running for the 12 hours. Lachie and I were captains for the A team. We had to be at school by 6:30am. Everyone was dressed in there house colors. Jessica,Sophia,I and heaps others put heaps of red spray paint in our hair. I did 12 laps all up which I did better than last year but right on about 4:00 I hurt my ankle was not able to run again that day. It was such a fun day. Everyone enjoyed it. Even though we didn't raise enough money to go to paintball again this year we still all tried our best in the relay. For the fun run and walk for the non people we came second. The day finished at 7:00pm. It was raining towards the end but it stopped for the end hour of the relay. We came 4th overall. 1st was Totura 2nd was Kahiktia and 3rd was Miro.

No comments:

Post a Comment