Thursday 4 July 2013

Home work

P7. Design your own challenge

For my design a challenge I picked to make it into the Aims team for school and also get in for the A rep team in Tauranga. We had our trials for Aims last week we played the B team in a game of hockey. The next day we found out if we were in the team and.... I got into the Aims team! I was soooo happy! I went to Aims last year and it was so much fun!!

We had three rep trials one each weekend on Sunday. The first trial we just did the 12 minute run and played mini games as it was raining. The next Sunday was also a open trial so anyone could go. We did skills and then played a game. The third trial was invite only, I got an invite back. Getting an invite means your are mostly likely going to get into the top team or the development team. We played 6 20 minutes games. It was very tiring but 2 hours of hockey was fun! The next day I look on the website and the list was up! I had got in!!! They mostly only take year 8 in the Top team because the development is to develop the year 7 for next year. But I got in!!  I got in last year into the Collier top team. Leah,Tessa and myself were the only year 7's which we thought that was pretty good us getting into a team full of year 8's and we were the tiny year 7's. We have our first training Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment